Sunday, March 11, 2012

Baked Oatmeal

I love oatmeal. I've been wanting to try baked oatmeal for a long time, so I finally gathered up the ingredients for it. I saw this recipe recently and made them on Thursday. It makes a TON! I've had two each morning, they have a lot of good stuff for you inside. Then I froze the rest of the batter. NOTE: I did not have stevia, but I used one cup honey instead. And I sadly was all out of bananas, so I threw in 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt. I'll post the recipe from where I got it from too, I don't have a gluten allergy but it is gluten free for those of you who do!
THEY ARE SO GOOD!
















Baked Oatmeal Muffins
Ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
  • 5 cups, Old Fashioned rolled oats
  • 1 banana, mashed (or 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt)
  • 2 3/4 cups milk
  • 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
  • 6 packets of Sweetleaf Stevia or 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia powder (or 1 cup honey)
  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
  • 3 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • Optional toppings: raisins, walnuts, chocolate chips
Here is the link to these Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment